10.30.2011

30 Day Blogging Challenge- What's in a name....

I heart Clark Dessert Boots

Like a lot of fashion lovers I have a weakness for shoes. I have always felt that a good pair of shoes gives an outfit personality. My taste in shoes is quite varied with heels, ballet flats, boots, and sneakers getting equal rotation.

When I started blogging a year ago I fully intended to dedicate my post to my favorite accessory thus the name Soulful Soles.  In my post over the last year I have definitely written about my love for shoes, but I have also blogged about all kinds of other stylish things that make me happy. Over time the way I interpreted the name of my blog has evolved. Today Soulful Soles is an invitation to readers to take a walk in my shoes as I explore the manifestation of "style" in all aspects of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment