8.26.2011

Bisou + Business Blues



After  a lovely vacation in Barbados (updates to come) and a quick trip to Vegas I am back in the Bay and back to business. On Thursday I had a couple of meetings to attend and errands to run so I wanted to be comfy by still look pulled together.

Dressing for casual business meetings when you are in a creative field can sometimes be a bit of a conundrum, but I find that a clean dark wash pair of denim is always a good base to build upon. On this occasion I rocked my new Raleigh Denim straight leg Union Denim.  Adding a flirty printed blouse, neutral Pierre Hardy for Gap wedges, and a vintage LV clutch made for a look that was both fun and business worthy.

I love the lip print and asymmetrical ruffles on this blouse.

My hair is growing out so I decided to pull my hair up on top into a quasi french twist. It was so easy to do and gives me a different look than my normal afro. I really like how it turned out so this might become my new go to hairstyle.

I love this vintage clutch I "borrowed" from my Mom. I love it so much she is probably never getting it back!

No comments:

Post a Comment