8.21.2010

It's Hardy Time


Pierre Hardy for Gap

Yesterday I rocked my denim wedges from the Pierre Hardy for Gap Summer 2010 collaboration.

I  love Pierre Hardy shoes, but like most high end designers, his stuff is mad expensive. One day I hope to own something from his own line( sold at Barneys) or from his collaborations with Balenciaga another brand I love, but can't afford.

Peep these amazing creations for Balenciaga Fall 2010 courtesy of ObsessedwithShoes.com:




The collaborations that Pierre Hardy has done with Gap are definitely much easier on the wallet, but still pretty fabulous. I have these dope khaki suede boots from the fall 2009 Gap collaboration that I plan to put a lot of miles on once it gets a little colder.



Some of the summer styles including the denim wedge are still available at Gap.com! Scoop yours up before they are all gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment