4.25.2011

Sneak Peek: Studded Converse



I have an intense shoe habit. I always have and always will. While I love the added height of a high heel and the comfort of my ballet flats there is something about dope sneakers (or tennis or trainers- whatever you like to call them) that I can't resist. The more unique (read: weird) the better. I guess I am what you would call a true sneaker head.

Over the years I have put together a collection that I am pretty proud of and that's why I decided to do a regular post called Sneak Peek where I share pieces from my collection and a little more about what defines my personal style.

First up- my Green Studded Converse. I am generally not a converse type of girl, but when I stumbled upon these on the Free People website a couple years ago I knew I had to have them. Converse have an innate ease and the studs add the requisite edge the really compliments my style.

No comments:

Post a Comment