1.02.2012

Budget Buster vs. Bargain Buy: A Bit of Blue

Happy New Year everyone! In my first post of 2012 I am revisiting one of my favorite topics Budget Buster vs Bargain Buy this time pitting Alexander Wang's Prisma Tote against Gap's Leather Travel Tote.




As I hunker down to brave the remaining winter months I'm banking on colorful accessories to break through the bay area grey and these bright blue totes definitely fit the bill. Like most, my pockets are feeling a little anemic after the holiday spending spree, so even though I L-O-V-E the Alexander Wang version with the awesome metal details it is just not in the budget. The Gap version is the same great color and MUCH more budget friendly. Not into blue- well you are in luck the Gap Travel Tote is also available in orange, pomegranate, and yellow.


No comments:

Post a Comment