9.22.2010

Purple Reign at the Opera

Purple (my favorite color) is always in style for me!

 An amazing friend gave me and my boo tickets for box seats to last night's performance of The Marriage of Figaro at the San Francisco Opera, so I took the opportunity to pull out one of my prized pair of shoes...

- a lovely pair of purple Christian Louboutins!





I splurged on these lovelies a couple years ago at net-a-porter, but rarely wear them because they are little DIVA for my daily life ( i.e. Starbucks runs, sitting at my desk at work, home watching tv, or hours in the dance studio wearing sweats).

Luckily, the opera is the perfect place to pull out such show stopping footwear and they received rave reviews!

My boo also got in on the purple action with these amazing Cole Haan  oxfords in Dark Aubergine.


I will definitely be borrowing these in the near future!!!!





2 comments:

  1. Anonymous14.10.10

    Those Loubs are AMAZING! Super jealous, Alyah! Hope you had fun :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1.9.22

    x0p70t5r81 i1k87t7i81 c0f42a7o42 d8q31g4l44 a2z44f5p69 y6t53m2l77

    ReplyDelete