9.30.2010

Sandals, September, San Francisco

So San Francisco has the weirdest weather ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sometimes it is annoying, but this week it was awesome because it was HOT! This lingering summer heat, through my bday month of September is one of the reasons I fell in love with San Fran and why I am still wearing sandals vs. jumping into some of the yummy boot styles out for fall.








Taking advantage of the warmer weather I wore these nude leather Pierre Hardy for Gap wedges today. I love the neutral color and the added height courtesy of the wedge. I have the same style in denim as well. To top it all off I purchased them last night for a cool $15 bucks vs.the original price of $110. Can we say SCORE!

 Damn I love a good sale.

Pierre Hardy continues to collaborate with Gap for the fall. Updates to come very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment