5.04.2011

Brace Yourself




I have been lusting over this Alexis Bittar cuff bracelet since I saw it in the February issues of Elle and Bazaar. As luck would have it Alexis Bittar recently opened up a new boutique in San Francisco on Fillmore Street and yesterday I decided to go check out the store to see what they had to offer.

I spotted the bracelet as soon as I stepped into the store which totally made my day. Apparently a limited number had just arrived. They also had a lavender version, but this orangey-red color was the right one for me.  According to the store manager people have been calling in for months trying to track it down, so I am totally stoked that I got my hands on one.

The color and shape of the bracelet are so unique and I am super excited for the new addition to my summer wardrobe!



1 comment:

  1. that bracelet is perfect for you :) great finds
    love getting limited edition items!

    ReplyDelete