9.14.2011

Bootie-licious Part Deux: Miss New Bootie


Me showing off my booties!

A couple weeks ago I wrote about how I was in search of the perfect pair of booties to take me through fall and winter. Well ladies and gents today i hit the Jackpot! I scored not one, but two pairs of equally awesome booties that I plan to rock with everything. Thanks to the good folks at the GAP my feet will be fitted for fall!  

Compared to all the other boots I have been eyeing these babies were a steal ringing in at under $100 per pair. Peep the specimens below:


This badass leather ankle boot also comes in black and brown leather, but I could not resist this intoxicating shade of aubergine.


I can already tell that these stamped leather boots are going to be in heavy rotation this fall. They are sooooo comfy and will add the right dose of edge to any outfit. I am giddy thinking about all the things i can wear them with!

I am urging you- run, don't walk to the Gap to get a pair. 
You won't be sorry!








No comments:

Post a Comment