9.10.2011

Women Enough Bare Event + Breezy Black

Last Thursday I skipped Fashion's Night Out, one of my favorite events of the year, to attend Women Enough's unveiling of their "Bare" add campaign to promote healthy and diverse body image and self esteem in Women. I was lucky enough to participate in the add campaign. It was an amazing experience with a diverse group of lovely women and lots of sexy shoes!


The picture above is one of my favorite shots from the Bare campaign and perfectly shows off all the amazing shoes. I wore my own pair of Prada color block heels for the occasion.




When I was deciding what to wear for the event I naturally started with the shoes I wore for the photo shoot. A breezy strapless black dress from BCBG and subtle cat eye makeup completed the look.

 

 Posing with the lady of the evening WE founder Michelle Fetsch


There were some awesome prizes raffled off at the event including a $100 Show & Tell gift certificate and a massage.




Several of the ladies at the event were rocking some seriously sexy shoes. I snapped a couple pics of the fashionable footwear.

No comments:

Post a Comment