10.21.2011

30 Day Blogging Challenge Day 1


5 E-Commerce Stores I Shop Most Often

I am not the biggest online shopper because I really like to try before I buy, but I am a huge online browser. Here are my 5 go to sites for style inspiration and outfit ideas ( in no particular order):





Jcrew.com- I die for their lookbooks because the impeccable styling makes ordinary items feel extraordinary. Anytime I'm on the site I visit the sale section for the latest deals and their blog is always good for inspiration.



PixieMarket.com- This site is full of cool and cutting edge pieces that you won't see everyone in. I visit the New Arrivals page weekly to see their latest lust worthy finds.



YoogisCloset.com- I have a weakness for vintage designer accessories and Yoogi's Closet has a constantly evolving selection of handbags, jewelry, and shoes rolling in from their consignment customers.



Solestruck.com- The name says it all. I am constantly in awe of the selection of fierce, funky, fun, shoes from the best indie brands. Their designer exclusives and extensive collection of Jeffrey Campbell's will keep you coming back for more.



Net-A- Porter.com- This site is stocked full of drool worthy designer duds right from the runways. I read the Magazine weekly for styling tips and the inside scoop on how some of the top fashionistas wear the latest trends. While  most of the items are extremely pricey the bi-annual end of the season sale is a must shop for runway looks at a fraction of the price.

No comments:

Post a Comment