10.24.2011

30 Day Blogging Challenge Day 3- In the Bag


What's In My Bag

Bag- J Crew























I think the question should really be what is not in my suitcase or purse rather. I seem to have a good amount of my life swimming around in there. The multitude of zipper compartments in this bag ensures that I have a place for any and everything I need for almost all situations. Now for the contents:


Clockwise from far left: Show & Tell promotional flyers, Coach purple leather check book holder, employee id badge, Comme Des Garcons Super Fluo Card Case, Lisa Perry "POP" coin purseBuilt NY camera case, Sony Camera, Keys, Rayban Two-Tone Wayfarer,  Floss, Makeup Bag, Mints, Gum, Vintage Christian Dior Sunglasses, Rosebud Salve, Business cards. 

1 comment:

  1. You might also like this website which is for fashion bags:women's Makeup Bags

    ReplyDelete