7.24.2011

Bold Black and Blue + Touches of Tribal


Saturday was a great day. The weather was wonderful so I was out and about in the morning running errands and I ended the day in my favorite place, the theater. On this particular evening I was fortunate to be an audience member cheering on my friend Phaedra as she lives her dream in Coastal Repertory Theatre's production of  RENT. I love getting dressed for the theatre because I get a chance to pull out pieces that I don't wear everday. The performance was in Half Moon Bay which is beautiful, but notoriously foggy and cold most of the year- thank god I brought a jacket!


My mom made this awesome clutch which I carry all the time! I love the earthy yet geometric print and because it is black and white it looks good with everything. The ring is from Made Her Think, one of my favorite brands and I've collected the bracelets over the years.


Vintage earrings courtesy of my mom's jewelry collection. I find some of my favorite pieces shopping in her closet!


I absolutely adore these Cynthia Vincent shoes and have them in two different colors. I am kind of a sucker for the color and pattern of African and African inspired textiles.


I love the color of my silk tank from the Factory and the leather racerback detail adds a little edge. Unfortunately it was so cold in Half Moon Bay that I kept my jacket on the whole night. I'm gonna have to rock this tank again soon so everyone can see just how fly it really is! 

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous21.10.14

    Hi, can you tell me where you purchased the Cynthia Vincent sandal? Also, what is the style name (should be inside the shoe); I've been stalking these!!

    ReplyDelete